Re: This just in.....

Having seen this cool toys, let me say (well I'm gonna say it anyway) that
they are pretty nice!

We have some photos of the prototypes and will, shortly, be making them
available for purchase on line. They are NOT Jurassic Park figures, but
rather a separate line of figures.

The big difference between these dinos and other series is that they are
"jointed" in the same way that action figures are so that, for example,
the mouth opens and closes, the arms swing, and the legs can be posed by
moving the "knee" and "ankles."

Randy Knol writes our toy column and will be doing some coverage soon.