Taquet

I forgot, it was great to see Phillippe Taquet again and get to talk to him a
lot. A real honor, really. He's got a new book out on his exploits that I'm
getting ready to read (the plane flight was too rough for serious reading).
Phillipe is a wonderful guy and has done some really important stuff in many
places where other paleo types have feared to tred.

There will be an Ostrom symposium at Yale in February I'm looking forward to.
Will be on the origin of flight and all the usual suspects will be there and
there will be a volume. I'll dig up my info.

TTFN - Ralph Chapman