Re: SVP Report -Reply

Actually, it sort of fits that the next odd beast with feathers, or some sort
of featheroid structure - I'll wait and see it for myself - would be a
perplexing group like the segnosaurs. Makes me think there may indeed be a
Creator of some sort and she/he/it is really having fun at our expense.
Couldn't dump some real pretty ones on a tyrannosaurid, no, but let's pick out
those oddballs and keep the debate really complex.

A fun thing.

I had heard this from at least 5 sources months ago and, despite Josh's
otherwise fine and, in my opinion, really straightforward and honest discussion
of the age of the Chinese beds with Sino, it actually generated little reaction
because I didn;t know any paleo person who didn't know by now. Looking forward
to the eventual publication.

More later...

Ralph