Re: Just flew back from SVP...

Message text written by INTERNET:jpoling@dinosauria.com

" Looks like I'll be updating my article "Theropod wishbones."

   For accuracy's sake, I ought to list specific species.  Anybody know the
species with confirmed fuculae?  Here's the list:"

        It was also noted at SVP that _Syntarsus_ has furculae, and
unpublished observations on specimens of _Coelophysis_ from Ghost Ranch
also indicate the presence in that form.

                _,_
           ____/_\,)                    ..  _

                     Jerry D. Harris
                 Fossil Preparation Lab