T-rex: Back to the Cretacous - preview?

We're still working on it, but all you "early  adopters" may want to
check it out and give us suggestions, criticisms, brick bats, and
whatever.

http://www.dinosaur.org/t-rex.htm

There is the "official" synopsis, and we'll have a few stills tomorrow
or Wednesday.

We're intrigued that both Charles Knight and Barnum Brown make guest
appearances. Talk about recovering genetic material from amber! Psheww!

The film premieres in various cities: New York, California from October
23-25 on various nights and will spread out over the rest of the known
world over the next year or so.

Stay tuned.

us'n here at D.I.G.