Re: Just flew back from SVP...

Jeff Poling wrote:

<For accuracy's sake, I ought to list specific species.  Anybody know
the species with confirmed fuculae?  Here's the list:>

[snippety snip snip]

<Oviraptorids (the furcula of Oviraptor philoceratops is pictured
above). <-- say, is it still Oviraptor philoceratops or did it get
placed in the new genus, whose name I can't remember?>

  It is *Oviraptor philoceratops* (the type, AMNH 6512) plus the
long-necked sub-adult (or whatever) that has a furcula whose skeleton
graces my site under _Oviraptor_ in the Taxa section (etc, etc....).
You of course know of *Ingenia's* furcula, a part of the type (GI
100/30) and various specimens since, including the one illustrated in
_Hunting Dinosaurs_ (Psihoyos, 1996?), at the Dino-Museum Nakasato
Website:

  http:/www.dino-nakasato.org/

  (follow the links to *Ingenia*)

  And again, my site, under _Ingenia_.

Tom Holtz wrote:

<<Oh, and Josh Smith mentioned something about the forthcoming
feathered therizinosauroid from Liaoning: more on this in the near
future...>>

and Jeff replied:

<Oh be still my heart.>

  You're not kidding!