Re: SADLG in situ

-----Original Message-----
From: MKIRKALDY@aol.com <MKIRKALDY@aol.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Date: dinsdag 6 oktober 1998 1:50
Subject: SADLG in situ

>Our gathering was obviously the place to be, as we had some attempted
>crashers.  A number of pictures were taken, so look for Mickey's remote-
>but-scientific viewing of what happened.  A big thanks to Pat Norton for
>donating his time and many of the prizes and for sharing the host duties.
>We hope to see the same and more faces at TADLG in Denver in the
>fall of 1999.

Damn, all this really makes me want to go. Anyone have the exact date of
"the Denver-Thing" so I might start some planning effort to see if I might
be able to show up there next fall after all...?

If you intend to reply to me, could you please make it private (off-list)
and include some possible dino-related places I could (or rather: should)
visit if I do end up flying over? I do have this idea of a two to three week
vacation in the States to visit as much dinosaur localities (musea,
exhibitions, locations of both ancient and well known digs and/or digs in
progress, whatever) for a couple of years already and sort of hoped to be
able to go somewhere in the next two to three years.

Any information on possible destinations in the Denver area in a time period
of two to three weeks around the TADLG are more than welcome. Hope to hear
from many of you...

Jarno Peschier

Compass Interactive / NedStat
www.nedstat.nl / www.sitestat.com