dino mating

The other night I was watching  a program on sea turtles (Crocodile
Hunter on Animal Planet).. they got some great footage on the turtles
mating. Now, they didn't say .. but it looked like to me that the male
was using his tail to penatrate the famale. Did I see this correctly? Is
the male sex organ of a turtle in its tail?

assuming I saw this correctly, I started thinking about dinosaurs.. what
about them? If turtles are doing it, when what if dinos had a similar
"set up"?

Jamie Close
Dino Enthusiast
James.Close@LibertyMutual.com