Dinofest

Since I have a feeling that Mary Kirkaldy is about to send me some
more pictures I figured I should do something with the pictures she
already sent me.  I have some ideas for a story to write around these
pictures, but I haven't been able to find the time to do it.  Perhaps
by the end of the week I'll have all of these pictures identified, so
you might want to check the site now and again if you're interested in
seeing others on the list but can't make it to the get-togethers.
I'll make another announcement if... I mean when I "finish" the page.

Anyhoo, the pictures that Mary and Judy sent me last Spring are
available for your perusal at:

http://www.cisab.indiana.edu/~mrowe/dinofest.html

--
Mickey Rowe     (mrowe@indiana.edu)