        From:   Close, James [SMTP:James.Close@LibertyMutual.com]
        Sent:   Tuesday, October 06, 1998 8:54 AM
        To:     'dinosaur@usc.edu'
        Subject:        dino mating

        The other night I was watching  a program on sea turtles (Crocodile
        Hunter on Animal Planet).. they got some great footage on the
turtles
        mating. Now, they didn't say .. but it looked like to me that the
male
        was using his tail to penatrate the famale. Did I see this
correctly? Is
        the male sex organ of a turtle in its tail?

        assuming I saw this correctly, I started thinking about dinosaurs..
what
        about them? If turtles are doing it, when what if dinos had a
similar
        "set up"?

        Jamie Close
        Dino Enthusiast