PALAIOS

Hi All
I just got my October issue of Palaios.  No dinosaur articles this
time.  The editorial, however has a hoot of a title:

Love's Labour Lost? Or the tragic story of a young paleontologist who
chooses fossil plants as his life's work only to discover at age 50
that his mother thinks he should have studied dinosaurs ("Why aren't
you ever on TV?")
By Bill DiMichele

see:
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/sepm/palaios/palaios.c13_5.HTML

Mike

|     Michael J. Styzen                   Phone:  (504) 728-4308        |
|     Shell Offshore Inc.                 Room:   OSS-3202              |
|     P.O. Box 61933                      E-mail: mstyzen@shellus.com   |
|     New Orleans LA  70161                                             |