Re: In Defense of Chas.R.Knight.

While the film is not finished and no one I know has actually seen it, Mr.
Knight's
artwork is, in fact, featured in the film.

The scene purportedly shows him painting and explaining his techniques to the
young
lady who is the protagonist. In addition, there is a scene with one of his
paintings
actually coming to life.

I don't want to become an apologist for a film that no one has seen, but
perhaps we
ought to wait and take a look.