No herding , No Pack behavior

All the information and talk about feathered dinosaurs has caused me to
ponder the relevance of dinosaur ' herds '  or  ' packs ' . I have come to
the realization that these terms are quite wrong when refering to our
beloved beasts .Quite Obviously  , they neither congregated in herds nor
packs .With their new ' feathered ' status , they more than likely
assembled themselves in COVEYS !
To quote Webster's ( Yeah , I know , he's dead too ) : ' A mature bird or
pair of birds with a brood of young ; a small flock ; company,
group '....A covey of fluffy sauropods anyone ?

With Tongue Firmly in Cheek ,
Regards , Truett Garner