Re: 2,000 of our dino-birds are missing

Alright, alright--I confess.

I took the bloody pigeons (incidentally, there are 2,412 of the things).

They're cooing--but I'm doing the billing.

My fee--one downy stegosaur (any genus will do, but it should have big eyes,
a cute expression, and unencumbered mass marketing rights), personally
delivered by Phil Currie in a chicken costume (I rather fancy a Rhode Island
Red).

This is NOT negotiable.

And--I hope it doesn't come to this, truly--be advised I have an _excellent_
recipe for pigeon pie...and a _large_ appetite.

--Christopher