"WHY GOD NEVER RECEIVED A PhD"

http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~doyle/humor/god-phd.html

I just got this address from a friend and I think that its toooooo good
to pass up, especially since there are alot of PhDs on this list and PhD
hopefuls who will get a kick out of this (never mind some of the
mistakes).

Why God never received a PhD:
_________________________________
1.  He had only one major publication.
2.  It was in Hebrew.
3.  It had no references.
4.  It wasn't published in a referenced Journal.
5.  Some even doubt he wrote it by himself.
6.  It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since
then?
7.  His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8.  The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his
results.
9.  He never applied to the ehtics board for permission to use human
subjects.
10.  When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it by drowning his
subjects.
11.  When subjects didn't behave as predicted, he deleted them from the
sample.
12.  He rarely came to class, just told students to read the book.
13.  Some say he had his son teach the class.
14.  He expelled his first two students for learning.
15.  Although there were only 10 requirements, most of his students
failed his tests.
16.  His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountaintop.

Matt Troutman