Haversian systems in lizards

        I know I've asked this before, and someone must have responded, and
I lost the response, and men wept openly, but could someone please send me
the reference for the paper where they ran lizards on readmills and found
that they developed Haversian canals?
        Thanks. Let's hope this sort of tragedy may be avoided in the future.
        Wagner
"Only those whose life is short can... believe that love is forever"-Lorien