Re: Haversian systems in lizards

Lizards on treadmills?
First they develop attitude.
 What on earth makes them run?
 If you ever see me running there'll be something chasing me.
Then they develop little holes in their bones?
 How long do they have to run?
 My boss goes to run on a treadmill at a gym once a week or so.
 Is she going to develop feathers from excessive ectothermy?
What happens to these fit lizards?
 There are treadmills with attached TV's showing moving landscapes to people.
 Are there scenes of lizards kicking sand in other lizards' faces?
 Flexing lizards psyching out competing lizards?
 Will they like Arnold decide they can act?
I hope the article you're seeking lives up to its potential.