Re: more (specific) dino collective nouns

Yes, Peter, we already did this.  My wife and I had come up with a set that
was specifically appropriate to the last time we discussed it (and we
'borrowed' from other postings as well), and here they come now:

    A Pitter of Apatosaurus
    A Hop of Hypsilophodon
    Raiders of the Lost Archaeopteryx
    Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammosaurus
    A Noah of  Archaeopteryx
    A Triumphe d'Archaeopteryx
    Mighty Dimorphodon Power Rangers
    A Buildup of Pteranodons
    A Bench of Psittacosaurs OR A Stand of Psittacosaurs
    A Headache of Sinosauropteryx
    A Crush of Spinosaurs
    A Ford of Torosaurus

        :-)