Re: Haversian systems in lizards

Hmmm...I think that in the society the lizards live in, they should have
the RIGHTS to
carry a gun, at any time. Only if they get the gun legally, of course.
The lizards
should have all the papers to the gun, and should know how to use it
(there exists
courses for that). But IF the lizard has bought the gun illegally, it
should be taken
from it immediatly, and it should recieve a form of punishment.

Anyways, I don't think there's much of a problem. Most lizards are far
too small to hold
a gun, and might be hurt in the try. (Try to see a gekko trying to carry
a rifle whith
itself...)

-DinosØMP
   [http://home.sol.no/~enrique/dinoklad.htm]