Re: Feathers on Bloody Everything

On Fri, 09 Oct 1998 17:28:21 -0700 Betty Cunningham  writes:
>Cold-blooded animals to lose heat either:
>move to where it's cooler - or - open their mouths to cool the blood
>circulating in the mouth
>Is there another way cold blooded animals cool down?

Jumping in water, which may not be obvious from  "moving to where it's
cooler"; that implies just hiding in the shade or in a burrow, under a
rock, etc.  Just clarifying by putting words in your mouth, Betty.
-zenlizard

There is no truth to the numerous rumors about dangerous gun-toting
lizards.  Nor were these rumors started by me.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]