Re: Dinos in my cereal

There are little eggs, and when you add hot water little dinos come out.
They're only about a quarter of an inch long, so you can barely tell what kind
of dinos they are. I think I saw a stegosaur and a triceratops, but that was
about it. They're just little sugar clumps, so they're hard as rocks. I didn't
particularly care for them, but you might want to try them just for the dino
hatching experience.

This is the first time I've ever posted anything, so I'm sorry if i sent it to
the wrong place. : )
Anna