Dinos of OZ and New Zealand

I just got a copy of John Long's updated version of "Dinos of Australia
(and others animals of the Mesozoic)", which now includes New Zealand
material. It's a vast improvement on the original (the new version
was long overdue - no pun intended), although I noticed that it still
contains much of the out-dated (and often completely wrong) info
present in the original book. The colour photos are worth it if nothing
else.

I have but one question for those that already have a copy: just what
is that ornithopod trying to do to the sauropod on page 37?

        Dann Pigdon
        GIS Archaeologist
        Melbourne, Australia

        Australian Dinosaurs: