Dinosaur Teevee Week

Supposedly mirrored at:
http://members.tripod.com/~megalania/dinotv.html

                          *  *  *

Here are some highlights of U.S. national television programming
concerning dinosaurs, other prehistoric animals and evolution, all
times Eastern (check local listings to confirm):

Get ready to "Discover" this week, folks!

Monday, October 12

The Discovery Channel, 9:00pm
Resurrecting the Mammoth
Returning the mammoth to this depressing world we live in so it can
see how awful things are for animals now, just because we're sadistic
that way.

Tuesday, October 13

The Discovery Channel, 1:00am ("late night Monday")
Resurrecting the Mammoth

Wednesday, October 14

The Discovery Channel, 9:00pm
Discover Magazine
"Living Fossils"
Horse Shoe Crab (actually not a living fossil), birds (!), some
microorganism.  The only true living fossil, paleontologists agree, is
Bob Hope.

Thursday, October 15

The Discovery Channel, 1:00am ("late-nyte Wednesday")
Discover Magazine
"Living Fossils"

The Discovery Channel, 9:00pm
Into the Unknown
"Giant Lizard"
Searching for the elusive Australian Great Goanna.  Their extinction
makes them particularly challenging to find.

Friday, October 16

The Discovery Channel, 1:00am (blah blah)
Into the Unknown
"Giant Lizard"

Saturday, October 17

The Discovery Channel, 3:00pm
Discover Magazine
"Living Fossils"

The Discovery Channel, 6:00pm
Resurrecting the Mammoth

Sunday, October 18

The Discovery Channel, 1:00pm
Into the Unknown
"Giant Lizard"

How am I going to get my Dude Ranch fix this week?  I need it bad, man!

==
Larry

"There are times when verbal ingenuity is not enough."