Re: Bock?

>Who is "Bock", and what was his scenario? (Like I said before, I`m a bit
>behind the times.). Thanx!

Dr. Walter J. Bock of Columbia University is one of the pre-eminent avian
anatomists today; I worked briefly with him while doing my master's thesis
in the late sixties.  He is second author of one of the standard checklists
of birds of the world, among other things, and the author of many papers on
ornithology.  I am not sure what scenario is meant here, but you could
check his 1969 paper "The origin and radiation of birds" in the Annals of
the New York Academy of Sciences 167: 147-155.
1825 Shady Creek Court