A moratorium on Armed Lizards

It was written:

> There is no better way for this thread to end than the image of
> bulked-up lizards scurrying into the wild.

I don't know if there is a better way for this thread to end, but
let's make sure it ends.  This is an official declaration; biathletic
lizards (or any other animals not currently licensed to bear firearms)
are not to be discussed here after 11 AM EST (GMT -0500) tomorrow.  I
would have done this earlier, but I really thought the silliness would
have died on its own by now.

Although it's sometimes hard to tell, let's all keep in mind that the
raison d'etre of this list is scientific discussions about dinosaurs.
Thanks for your cooperation.

--
Mickey Rowe     (mrowe@indiana.edu)