Archaeopteryx bavaricus

     I haven't been able to find many references (outside of Wellenhofer's
original 1993 description) to the taxanomic validity of the most recent
"second" Archaeopteryx species.  Anyone else have their thumb on the pulse
of this issue?  I'm finishing up a preliminary Archaeopteryx skeletal
reconstruction, (I like "non-controversial" animals), and I wanted to
check on the validity of using some of the data from the Bavarian specimen
to fill the blanks left by other specimens.  Thanks in advance.

Scott Hartman