Questions for director of T-rex: Back to the Cretaceous

Please reply OFFLIST to:
mailto:editor@dinosaur.org

With full realization that I'm taking my life in my hands here....

I'll be interviewing Brett Leonard, director of the new IMAX 3D dinosaur
"documentary." Mr. Leonard also directed Lawnmower Man and Virtuosity
and is generally considered an "expert" on CG and virtual reality type
movies.

If anyone has specific questions for Mr. Leonard, please feel free to
send them to me. I'll obviously keep the rude ones to myself, but
perhaps some of you will come up with some interesting ones. I'll only
have about 1/2 hour, so there are limits.

Thanks for your help!

E.S.

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org  Editor@dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html  Teefr@Juno.Com
Book Three of the Teddy Quartet, A Yahooligans choice.

10024-0502