Re: T rex eyes on Friday's Discovery News

Richard W Travsky wrote:

Just saw an commercial on the Discovery channel saying that the
Friday edition of Discovery News will have a feature the ad called
"Seeing through T rex's eye"

(actually, looking at our local schedule, I don't see this listed. but
it is on the discovery channel friday)

rich

  I wonder if this show will be similar in content to the article "Through Dinosaur Eyes", from Earth magazine, June '98. It deals with Kent Stevens' use of models of dinosaur heads to plot the range of overlapping fields of vision for various dinos.
-Chris Srnka