More about Zuniceratops (was Re: Early Ceratopian)

Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:
<Oldest horned dinosaur in the world would perhaps be _Proceratosaurus_, not a
ceratopian at all, or _Ceratosaurus_. Do nasal crests count as horns?>

If we would go so far to call the horned dinosaurs every dinosaur that has a horn/s, bump or spike on its head we would have to expand the list signifficantly. We better stick to the "established" term - meaning: ceratopsians with horns.

Berislav Krzic
veselinka.stanisavac@siol.net
Beri's Dinosaur World
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/1638/index.html