Russian dinosaur "traces" photographed

We've received some e-mail from someone in Russia who speaks almost
non-existant English.

This individual (gender undetermined) claims to have found/photographed
some "dinosaur traces."  We're unable to determine exactly what that
means.

They have slides and are willing to take more photos.

Does anyone out there:
1) speak enough Russian to communicate with this person?
2) have a specific interest in such discoveries.

Please contact us on/offlist

mailto:editor@dinosaur.org

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org  Editor@dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html  Teefr@Juno.Com
Book Three of the Teddy Quartet, A Yahooligans choice.

10024-0502