Re: The Dolfster

At 11:29 -0400 16/10/98, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:

>(I've also seen him eat an oyster, live, right out of Long Island Sound.
>With polychaetes crawlling on it (okay, on the outside of the shell, not
>inside).  Grim...).

I remember him telling us of his post-war experiences.  (He served on a
U-boat, by the way.)  He said he felt very lucky to be working for a
taxidermist, as he was always assured of having meat to eat.

Laurie Nyveen                                  lawrence@dsuper.net
Editor, Netsurfer Digest - <http://www.netsurf.com/nsd/index.html>
DNRC Minister of Adding "ue" to Words That End in "log"
"All we are, basically, are monkeys with car keys."
                             - Grandma Woody (Northern Exposure)