Re: Early Ceratopian

Thanks to all for the multiple corrections stating that _Psittacosaurus_ is
still the oldest ceratopian (perhaps we can call Zuni the "oldest known
quadrepedal ceratopian"; how many variations can we come up with?  :^)  Out of
curiosity, is there any evidence for North American Psittacosaurs?  Also, is
there any idea on how they got over here?  With the earth having high sea
levels, it seems problematic to have a structural land bridge (or was Alaska
and Russia actually joined at that time?).

Shalom,

Rob Meyerson

***
"Listen to the music, not the words."