Re: Nomenclature- It is to laugh

Dinogeorge asks the burning question "why is it so difficult to get
across?" and then proceeds with his reply.  To merely refer to his
Ceratopia-Ceratopsia answer is to answer his first question.  Sorry, but
"HUH?"  I guess I don't have the right kind of brain to absorb this stuff.
It seems like ridiculously complicated gibberish.  This is not to fault
George or the Nomenclaturalists of the world at all.  But to some of us
poor slobs, this stuff is like wading through a sea of bubble gum.  And I
think THAT is why it's so hard to get it across.  I blame myself.