T. rex double-bill on Discovery News

(The October DML archives are not available, so I am sorry I don't
know who sent the message about this program last week.)

Discovery News did indeed show Kent Stevens and the eyes of
_T. rex_, which was a viewing of the information contained in the
article in Discover magazine a couple of months ago.  Stevens
was quoted as saying that a _T. rex_ had more the face of a
bulldog or fox terrier than a lizard, plus had 50 degree binocular
vision, putting it into the pure predator category.  Jim Kirkland
was also quoted to great effect.

The second part of the T. rex double bill was on "T-Rex Back to
the Cretaceous," explaining how the 3D system works and showing
scenes from the IMAX film.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com