Re: death

On Mon. Oct 19, 1998, Larry Dunn wrote:

                             (snipped some)
>Translation: I would not be at all surprised if a farmer selling
fossils in a local market were put up against the wall after finding
justice before a kangaroo court.  <

I was wondering what impact all this has on their "pharmaceutical" trade?
Can a foreigner no longer purchase a traditional Chineese headache
medication? Does this mean we must bring along our own excedrin?....Really
though, are they still allowed to grind up fossils indiscriminately or are
they checked for which fossils they collect,...or are they just executed
when caught? (probably at someone`s politically motivated request).