re:death

I find this thread particularly interesting since I have been to China doing
research, and had my site destroyed by locals looking for "Dragon Bones" for
their black market medicines. The local authorities surveyed the site, and
asked a lot of questions to people who were watching.  They found two young
men who were supposedly responsible and took them away.  When I asked the
interpreter what was going to happen to them, she said they wouldn't be
coming back and that destruction of "National Treasures" was not tolerated.

-Chad