"Dragon Bones" was Re: death

To nip this thread in the bud, please refer back to a lengthy discussion of this
topic in the archives under origins of dragons.

Simply... the Chinese found dinosaur bones centuries ago, and having no modern
frame of reference dubbed them "leong" which means dragon.

Subsequently us enlightened modern folks have noticed that this big old bones
belonged to dinos.

Superstition dies hard.

ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
http://www.dinosaur.org  Editor@dinosaur.org
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member
of The Paleo Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html  Teefr@Juno.Com
Book Three of the Teddy Quartet, A Yahooligans choice.

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502