Re: Mitt?

Who was it who asked about this?  Sorry , I've forgotten you name
(lizards are poor at remembering names).  Anyway:
Mitt= Mitteilung in German. (Translates as  "message"  in english)
>>MITT. Bayerische Staatssammlung fur Palaontologie und historiche
>Geologie?
Therefore, it is a message from the Bavarian State Collection of
Paleontology and Histroical Geology.  HTH.

-zenlizard

There is no truth to the numerous rumors about dangerous gun-toting
lizards.  Nor were these rumors started by me.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]