Sinosauropteryx bones?

I`ve recently been checking into these more recent Laioning
fossils.I`ve searched a few times on the web for a good picture (or drawing)
of a Sinosauropteryx skeleton...and found nada. Has anyone drawn one as yet?
I was wondering how closely it compares to Archaeopteryx ? It is a
Compsognathid,...no? If so, it`s probably very close, but being from
somewhat later strata (by 5-10 my?), does it appear more as a modern avian
type
(in skull details at least?).

Can anyone direct me to a skeletal diagram and/or list of synapomorphies?
Thanks again.