Review

Dear all

**this message is not specifically about dinosaurs**
**please reply off list**

I am writing a general readership book at the moment for Gollancz on the
influence of body-size and metabolism in animals past and present. One
among you has already kindly reviewed the main dinosaur chunk of the book
but I'm looking for kind reviewers who would be willing (for my undying
gratitude and a free copy of the final thing) to criticise other chapters,
particularly on (1) the evolution of "warm-bloodedness" in the lineage
leading to mammals and (2) anatomy and energy use in small animals (shrews,
naked mole-rats, insects etc). Other chapters are coming (if I ever get a
break from teaching, ha ha).

Anyone sad enough to be interested?
Many thanks
Chris