re: Sinosauropteryx bones

Much thanks to Ralph Miller III, and Dr. Holtz for their info on
Sinosauropteryx. That skeletal drawing by Brian Franczak was exactly what I
was looking for.

 Louis Rey`s drawings I was able to find on my own, and they`re quite
amazing. How do these guy`s see it so well in 3-D? Thanks also, Louis Rey,
Brian, Berislav and Jeff Poling (who had nice drawings but a hard to
decipher photo, even the tiff version).