Dinosaur egg find in China

Okay, I've been offline for a bit (which is why I needed the subscribe
info earlier), but someone forwarded to me a text file on a recent
discovery of Dinosaur eggs in China that not only contained a very well
preserved embryo, but evidence of meteoric dust in surrounding
sediment.  The file, however, contained no jint as to who wrote it or
what agency published it (hence a bit of skepticism on my part).

If this has already been discussed to death, then just ignore me, but
otherwise:  is this true?  Or am I the sufferer of someone's demented
sense of humor?  Thus far I haven't been able to find any online
articles on the event, but then I'm still reconstructing my 'Net
database.

Thanks......

--
John M. Dollan
Montana State University - Northern

"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the
universe..."
  --Carl Sagan