Bolivian Dinotraks

We received this press release directly from Dr. Christian A. Meyer.
While I admit to being awake some days, it's not a guarantee, so if
someone else posted this, our apologies.
However, it's a followup to the CNN article, and fills in some rather
gaping gaps in their report.

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:36:56 +0200 Christian Meyer