Re: Sinosauropteryx bones?

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Francoise Forel wrote:

> There are three drawings on T. Mike Keesey's page. I don't know if they are
> good or not scientifically, but I suppose they are good. I can give you the
> URL if you don't have it at hand.

I think these images are all down -- the server I had them on deleted
them. Pete Buchholz's are fairly accurate -- mine is pretty bad. I'll be
replacing it with a better one (and putting up three skeletal drawings by
Pete) when I upload the new version of my site in a week or two.

--T. Mike Keesey                                   <tkeese1@gl.umbc.edu>
DINOSAUR WEB PAGES -- http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~tkeese1/dinosaur/index.htm