Q's and P's

Hey List Members,
Here's some more questions, and questions about plurals.
I would greatly apreciate any help you people can give me.
While writing one of my sci-fi, never-ending dinosaur-based stories of
between 2-20 pages, I came upon a little problem...plurals...
Fooooor example:
Compsognathus
and
Procompsognathus
would they be Compsognathi? Compsognathuses, compsognathus or something
else when in the plural form?
Also,
what would the plural of Baryonyx, Dimetrodon, Parasaurolophus,
Deinonychus
and Alioramus be?

Also, I was wondering if there was another species of Alioramus besides
_Alioramus remotus_--I have a photograph of a skull that looks a bit
different from the diagram in /The Dinosauria/...of course, it might not
even be Alioramus...but I'm pretty sure I got the name correct on it...
Also I was wondering if anyone knows of any drawings, sketches,
paintings, etc. of the following 'critters' online
-Alioramus
-Pterosaurs
-Trilobites
:)
thankyou for your time.
-Jessica Wagar,
Amatuer Paleontologist,
Professional teenager
FT's State-of-Confustion(C), USA
"Life is life and fun is fun, but it's so quiet when the goldfish die"-
West With The Night