We are experiencing technical difficulties....

Sorry about this mass mailing, but my (new!) email provider ran into a snag
that bounced almost all of the messages I might have received today
(Thursday Oct 22).  Therefore, if anyone was trying to email me or draw
something to my attention today, PLEASE resend it as it almost certainly
did not arrive.  Thanks!
1825 Shady Creek Court