Re: Silurian Bird (joke? please?)

In a message dated 10/22/98 8:22:19 PM EST, 102354.2222@compuserve.com writes:

<< Thanks for the info on Okamura -- I'm genuinely surpised that I've
 never heard of him before now!  He's just too darned funny to be real -- I
 find it difficult to believe that he genuinely believes his thin section
 "Rorschach" (nice term, Tom!) blobs are actually fossils!  I'll stick the
 paper in my files for when I need a good laugh.  8-D >>

I listed his dinosaurian "taxa" in the back of the first and second printings
of _Mesozoic Meanderings_ #2, since they are published names. He has created
no new dinosaurian "genera" that I know of, just weird subspecies of known
species. These are only a small subset of all the taxa he has created.