Re: Silurian Bird (joke? please?)

In a message dated 10/22/98 10:15:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dinogeorge@AOL.COM writes:

<< He has created
 no new dinosaurian "genera" that I know of >>

Well, maybe not dinosaurian, but princesses appear to be new as a species
except for toys and television.  Ever wondered what these women are princesses
of?  I remember a princess of power, which I suppose is an occupation ranking
behind only mistress of the dark as a vague and wonderful job description.
Except for consultant.