"Venomous" Neovenator

Hi, all
author of the article in Dinonews that he cites, I must defend what I
wrote, which had NOTHING to do with venom, either stated or implied. I
merely reported information from the paper describing the animal (at least,
I think that was where it came from - I don't have a copy handy to check,
but I'm sure someone will quickly correct me if I'm wrong) that bacteria
left in the animal's mouth from rotting meat may have served to infect
bites made in prey and perhaps contribute to the later demise of said prey.
Seems that the misinterpreting may sometimes occur even at relatively high
levels?
Graeme Worth