Tarbosaur fossil on eBay

I am not sure if this is a violation of the DML rules or not (more
below), but I'm wondering about something I saw on eBay when I was
looking for dinosaur model buys (yeah, I know: keep lookin', pal!)

Here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=36189325

I'm posting this now because, by the time it hits your mailbox, you
probably won't be able to bid on it anymore.

My question is: huh?  It's what?  How'd you get that?

==
Larry

"Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is."